What is a Private Tour?
It’s all about you and your group
A private or custom tour is one where the tour is run exclusively for you. Whether you want a honeymoon for you and your spouse, quality time with your family, a few fun days with business partners or anything between we are here to plan it for you.
You get to choose every aspect of your holiday, and our team of experts will arrange every element for you, taking the stress out of planning, leaving you to focus on having the trip of a lifetime.
These are just some of the aspects of your tour that you can customise:
- Transport style – from cycle to car to yacht to limousine.
- Accommodation type – from budget to 5 star luxury.
- Activities – from swimming with Dolphins to visiting Hobbiton – and everything in between.
- Food – simply let us know about any special dietary requirements you may have.
- Tour guides and translators – we have the absolute best tour guides if you want one, and they are friendly, outgoing and love to show people the real New Zealand.
- Group size – we take families, couples, corporate groups, sports clubs and more.
We have a supplier network that is unrivalled in New Zealand, and we’ve not yet found a request we could not meet!
This all means that you can forget worrying about accommodation, car rental, what to do and where to go – let us sort all that out for you.
Your job is to let us know your preferences and we will customise your private tour.
A private tour is very flexible and personal, you can do everything in your own pace and time.
We’ve been running private tours for years now, and have taken countless tours for families, couples, sports teams and more, and we’ve received amazing feedback along the way.