What is the difference between your private tours and group tours?
Group & Individual Tour to China
Group Tour: comfortable, safe & guaranteed
Suitable for older and female visitors, visitors with children, first timers to China, those with time constraint and budget visitors.
The easiest and most convenient way of visit at a reasonable price is to join a small tour group. The agency will arrange everything for you, including a detailed itinerary, lodging, meals, visits, entertainment and so on. In a group you share one tourist bus, licensed driver, and a knowledgeable guide with others.
Regardless of the starting time of the trip, a guide will meet all the members upon arrival. The guide will then accompany the group for the whole duration of the visit in China. Queries can always be directed to the guide throughout the conducted tour.
Tips for group tour:
• Listen to the guide. But be careful though, as some guides will induce you to buy unnecessarily.
• Always stay with the group. If you need to leave, please inform your guide in advance but you are advised against that.
• Always have the hotel contact number and the contacts of the guide in case of lost or emergency.
• Tipping is not compulsory in China; different travel agencies have different requirements.
• If you feel discomfort when traveling, inform the guide instantly.
• Choose a reliable travel agency!
Individual Tour: exciting & free
Suitable for regular visitors to China, independent visitors, visitors with plenty of time, visitors exploring the varieties of cultures and local customs of China.
However, one is highly recommended to carry out some research well beforehand before departure. Then upon arrival, book the accommodation and the tours as soon as possible.
Tips for individual tour
• Book your hotel in advance; do not wait until the last minute.
• Avoid traveling at night.
• Should you hire a car, remember to get hold of a copy of the contract. Pay 60%-70% first and the balance upon returning the car.
• Keep calm when you have emergencies.
• Always be at the alert and do not fall prey to trickster.
Q: What is the difference between your private tours and group tours?
A: For private tours, you will benefit from more flexibility and advantages included:
1. Private guide, driver and vehicle are for your exclusive use; no matter you are individually, or in a family or friends group. The tour is run exclusively for you without strangers.
2. We can customize an itinerary to meet your specific interests/ wishes, that is, you can choose your favored hotels, sightseeing spots, the tour length, means of transportation, budget, etc, free of charge.
3. Start the tour on any date you want.
4. Escort you through the whole tour. All private transfers during the tour are offered, including airport/train station transfer, hotel-attractions round trip transfer.
5. The sightseeing during the tour could be based on your own timetable and pace. Flexible to change at your short notice.
6. Ideal for people who need considerate care and assistance, such as elderly, the disabled, families with small children
Our group tours guarantee you to see the most popular attractions at a comparatively low price. Besides, it has the following highlight points:
1. Our group tours are self- organized by Beijing Tours Guide rather than other agencies, that is, you won’t join in a group with tourists from several other tour operators
2. The group size is small, limited to a maximum of 16 so as to guarantee the comfortableness and quality of the tour.
3. Share a clean, safe and air-conditioned vehicle, with enough personal seated space and luggage space.
4. Share a guide and driver but their special treatment makes you feel like part of a friendly family.
5. Good chance for you to meet and make friends from all over the world.