CITM China International Travel Mart
China International Travel Mart(CITM) is the largest professional tourism exhibition in Asia at present. With its thoughtful service, it provides unlimited business opportunities for exhibitors. It is held once a year. Since 2001, it has been held alternately in Shanghai and Kunming. Travel agencies, hotels, airlines and tourism-related enterprises from all over the world and China will participate in the China International Travel Mart.
History of China International Travel Mart(CITM)
Since the first China International Travel Mart was held in 1998, it has been the fifteenth session in 2013 (suspended in 1999 and held in 2000 for the second session). Since 2001, it has been held alternately in Shanghai and Kunming.
As the largest and most competitive international tourism trade fair in Asia, CITM will bring great benefits to exhibitors from all walks of life: meeting with many representatives of buyers and establishing extensive business contacts; attending seminars and lectures on hot topics to track the development trend of international tourism; holding press conferences or art performances to fully display your tourism products. Exhibitors in various countries can organize various promotional activities to introduce their own tourism resources in order to obtain the greatest business opportunities.
Host City of China International Travel Mart(CITM)
|1998(the 1st)||Shanghai||Oct. 29-Nov. 1|
|2000(the 2nd)||Shanghai||Oct. 18 to 21|
|2001(the 3rd)||Kunming||Nov. 8 to 11|
|2002(the 4th)||Shanghai||Nov. 14 to 17|
|2003(the 5th)||Kunming||Nov. 20 to 23|
|2004(the 6th)||Shanghai||Nov. 25 to 28|
|2005(the 7th)||Kunming||Nov. 24 to 27|
|2006(the 8th)||Shanghai||Nov. 16 to 19|
|2007(the 9th)||Kunming||Nov. 1 to 4|
|2008(the 10th)||Shanghai||Nov. 20 to 23|
|2009(the 11th)||Kunming||Nov. 19 to 22|
|2010(the 12th)||Shanghai||Nov. 18 to 21|
|2011(the 13th)||Kunming||Oct. 27 to 30|
|2012(the 14th)||Shanghai||Oct. 15 to 18|
|2013(the 15th)||Kunming||Oct. 24 to 27|
|2014(the 16th)||Shanghai||Nov. 14 to 16|
|2015(the 17th)||Kunming||Nov. 13 to 15|
|2016(the 18th)||Shanghai||Nov. 11 to 13|
|2017(the 19th)||Kunming||Nov. 17 to 19|
|2018(the 20th)||Shanghai||Nov. 16 to 18|
|2019(the 21th)||Kunming||Nov. 15 to 17|
Venues of China International Travel Mart(CITM)
Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC)
Shanghai New International Expo Center (SNIEC) is a large exhibition center in Shanghai, located at 2345 Longyang Road, Pudong. It laid the foundation on November 4, 1999 and officially opened on November 2, 2001. Shanghai New International Expo Center is developed by many domestic and foreign institutions. It contains:
- 17 exhibition halls totaling 200,000sqm of column-free, ground-level space and outdoor exhibit space of more than100,000sqm
- 3 entrance halls well-equipped with multiple functionalities as visitor registration, information enquiries, opening ceremony, business centre, coffee zone, dinning room, cloak room etc.
- 20 loading bays located between halls with direct drive-in access to exhibition floor
- Superior loading capability: 3 tons/sqm of indoor, 5 tons/sqm of outdoor and 20 tons/sqm of outdoor heavy areas
- 51 meeting rooms with different sizes and styles for organizing meetings, seminars, conferences, cocktails, etc.
- Spacious parking for 4730
Dianchi International Convention & Exhibition Center(DCEC)
Situated in the Fubao Peninsula of Dianchi, DCEC covers an area of about 155.4 hectares, with an overall floorage of 5.4 million square meters and a total investment of 37 billion RMB yuan. The floor area covered by the exhibition halls and the service supporting facilities come to about 1.17 million square meters.
DCEC contains 23 modernized exhibitions, including 13 non-column halls and 10 pillared halls. The indoor exhibition area registers about 300,000 square meters, of which 200,000 square meters are covered by the non-column halls, and about 100,000 square meters, by the pillared halls. The No. 6, 7 and 8 non-column halls are the main exhibition halls, where various types of exhibitions and conventions can be held, such as the reception of political and business affairs, opening and closing ceremonies, press conferences, large banquets, shows of high-quality products, and exhibitions of culture, arts, science and technologies. The outdoor exhibition area is about 100,000 square meters; and the area covered by the supporting meeting halls, banquet halls, multi-function halls, negotiation rooms, VIP rooms and the relevant management rooms is about 100,000 square meters. DCEC holds 45 meeting halls in various sizes, a multi-functional hall with an area of 1,620 square meters, 12 banquet halls in various sizes and a lecture hall. With the multi-function meeting systems, DCEC can provide high-quality hardware equipment and excellent service for different types of meetings and activities, in addition to 8,000 fixed parking lots.
China International Travel Mart(CITM) 2019
- Opening Date: 2019-11-15
- Ending Date: 2019-11-17
- Exhibition Venue: Kunming Dianchi International Exhibition Center
About China International Travel Mart(CITM) 2019
Organized by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, the Civil Aviation Administration of China and the People’s Government of Yunnan Province, the CITM China International Travel Mart will be held in the Dianchi International Convention and Exhibition Center of Kunming from November 15 to 17, 2019. Since its establishment in 1998, China International Travel Mart has successfully held 20 sessions, and has developed into the largest and most influential professional tourism fair in the region.
The exhibition will attract tourism agencies from all over the world and 31 provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan regions of China, including travel agencies, hotels, airlines and enterprises related to tourism in their respective regions.
Scope of Exhibition
(1) Theme image exhibition: cultural and tourism administrative departments, cultural and tourism associations, airlines, tourist resorts, scenic spots, museums, boutique hotels, intelligent Tourism enterprises, hot spring tourism enterprises, tourism real estate companies, cultural tourism enterprises, international travel agencies, new forms of tourism and tourism media and so on.
(2) Cultural tourism commodities: ethnic folk crafts, artworks, fine arts, cultural and creative commodities, tourist souvenirs, ethnic costumes, embroidery cloth art, intangible items, tourist equipment, outdoor goods, amusement equipment, jewelry and jade, hotel supplies, tourist food, tea, coffee, flowers, local products and other cultural and creative tourism commodities.
(3) Health tourism: healthy life destination, traditional Chinese medicine health tourism, ethnic medicine tourism, health care and old-age care, hot spring health care tourism, health tourism towns, leisure and vacation tourism, health products and equipment, health and fitness protection, etc.
(4) Sports tourism: sports tourism product, international sports tourism product, large-scale sports tourism enterprise, sports tourism equipment, forum, etc.
(5) RV camping: RV (including self-propelled/trailer/camping/off-road/mobile villa/racing car), wooden house/tent/modular house of camping site, RV camping supplies, RV outdoor goods, camping experience, RV rental/travel/maintenance/cosmetology/modification, etc.
How to Get to Kunming Dianchi International Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Site: Huanhu East Road, Guandu District, Kunming city, Yunnan province.
- Mail: 650200
- phone: +86-0871-6712-2437
Take bus No.K51, K28, K23, etc. and get off at Kunming Dianchi International Convention and Exhibition Centre Station. See the below detailed information.
|The Stations||Subway and bus lines.|
|Convention center station||Convention center station|
|Dianchi exhibition center (huanhu east road)||K28, K31, K41, 255|
|Dianchi exhibition center (east road)||Dianchi exhibition center (east road)|
|Dianchi exhibition center (exhibition south road)||K28, 255|
|No.11, dianchi exhibition center.||K22|
|No.13, dianchi exhibition center.||K22, K23|
|No.8, dianchi exhibition center.||K22|
|Exhibition west road (exhibition north road)||K22|
|Exhibition north intersection (exhibition west road)||K22|
|Exhibition west intersection (wujiaba road)||K22, K51|
|Exhibition east intersection (exhibition west road)||K22|
|Changhong west crossing (huanghu east road)||255, K22, K28, K31, K41, K51|
|Fan ka tsuen (east lake road)||135, 256, 32, K28, K31|
If you go to Kunming Dianchi International Convention and Exhibition Centre from downtown of Kunming, it costs you about 40 yuan.