3 Days Kunming Jiaozi Snow Mountain Hiking Tour with Dongchuan Red Land
This tour is a hiking and sightseeing tour to the famous snow mountain in Kunming-Jiaozi Snow Moutain and to the famous photography place-Dongchuan Red Land. You will enjoy spectacular...
Code of Tour: YET0000049626
Length of Travel: 3 Day
Destinations of Tour: Kunming-Jiaozi Snow Mountain-Dongchuan Red Land-Kunming
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Camping tours Hiking tours Mountain climbing tours Sunrise and sunset view Winter tours Wonders of yunnan tours
This tour is a hiking and sightseeing tour to the famous snow mountain in Kunming-Jiaozi Snow Moutain and to the famous photography place-Dongchuan Red Land. You will enjoy spectacular views at the snow mountain and farmlands surrounded by red land.
- Hike in the famous snow mountain in Kunming-Jiaozi Snow Mountain;
- Have a photography and sightseeing tour in Dongchuan Red Land.
Day 1 Kunming-Xueshanxiang
Sightseeing and Activities: Transfer to Xueshanxiang
Pick you up at your hotel in Kunming. Then drive to Xueshanxiang(雪山乡) for overnight.
Day 2 Xueshanxiang-Jiaozi Snow Mountain-Hongtudi Town
Sightseeing and Activities: Jiaozi Snow Moutain Hiking
Accommodation: Hongtudi Town
Set off at 7:00am and drive to the foot of the Jiaozi Snow Mountain. Start hiking from south slope. Hike to the top(4223m)of the moutain. Then go downhill. Drive to Hongtudi Town for overnight.
Day 3 Hongtudi Town-Dongchuan Red Land-Kunming
Sightseeing and Activities: Dongchuan Red Land
Drive to Dongchuan Red Land and visit the colorful Qicai Po, Luosi Wan, Waliang Houses and Jinxiuyuan;View from distance, the hills and fields appear in all kinds of red colors. You will watch local peasants doing their farm work. Going ahead along the road to Yuepu Ao , then, you will get to Wangfang Liangzi. It is supposed that the small village is well-known for locating on the hill of the mountain. After the tour, drive back to your hotel in Kunming.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.