1 Day Kunming Stone Forest Tour by High Speed Train
Take high speed trains from Kunming, and then walk through the Stone Forest, you will be amazed at the natural stone masterpieces and bewitched by the intricate formations. The...
Code of Tour: YET0000020660
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Kunming - Shilin County - Stone Forest - Kunming
Departure City: Kunming
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature Culture Landscape Speed train
Take high speed trains from Kunming, and then walk through the Stone Forest, you will be amazed at the natural stone masterpieces and bewitched by the intricate formations. The magnificent, strange and steep landscape creates countless labyrinthine views.
- Visit the top attractions in Kunming: Stone Forest, Green Lake, Birds & Flowers Market.
- Meet Sani ethnic group and experience their profound cultures.
- Enjoy the local life of Kunming citizens around the Green Lake.
Day 1 Kunming – Shilin County – Stone Forest – Kunming
Sightseeing and Activities:Stone Forest
Be picked up at the hotel lobby in the morning, then transfer to Kunming train station. Take a high-speed train to Shilin County. Visit Stone Forest which is 86 km from Kunming City. An old local saying says that ‘If you have visited Kunming without seeing the Stone Forest, you have wasted your time.’ Truly, the Stone Forest is one of the most important attractions of Yunnan.
After the tour, take a high-speed train back to Kunming. Then, drive to visit the Green Lake and experience a 20-minute walk to the Birds and Flowers Market. Afterwards, transfer to your hotel. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the attractions listed in the itinerary;
- English-speaking tour guide;
- Sharing vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with experienced driver;
- A bottle of mineral water everyday;
- Chinese lunch;
- High speed train tickets from Kunming to Shilin.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Any domestic airfares;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Airport pick-up and drop-off service;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- All optional programs;
- Tips to guides and drivers. (For driver: RMB150/day/group; for guide: RMB200/day/group);
- Accommodation with breakfast.