How to Travel to Jiuxiang Cave from The Stone Forest
This article is about the transportation between Jiuxiang Cave and the Stone Forest. Jiuxiang Cave has about a hundred karst caves and the most wonderful in-cave scenes in China. The caves in Jiuxiang fall into 4 cave clusters: Sanjiao Cave, Dashang Cave, Diehong Cave and Dasha Dam Cave. 66 out of the numerous caves in the area are profitably exploitable and the karst cave cluster is the largest of its kind on Yunnan-Guizhou plateau. The caves in the area are praised for their grandeur, wonder grotesquerie and natural beauty.
How to Travel to Jiuxiang Cave from The Stone Forest?
Stone Forest to Yiliang
At the entrance of Stone Forest, there are buses running to Shilin Bus Station, and tourists can take the bus from Shilin County to Yiliang County. The whole journey is about 50 minutes with a cost of CNY 12.
Yiliang County to Jiuxiang Cave
By Private Car Rental
- The above information is for reference, if any change is based on actual information.
- If you wan to book ticket, please contact us. Email: contact@YunnanExploration.com; Tel: +86-871-63511469.
- Airlines in Yunnan
- Flights to Yunnan
- Airport Transfer
- International Flights to Yunnan
- Airports in Yunnan
- High-speed Rail in Yunnan
- Railway Stations in Yunnan
- Railways in Yunnan
- Trains to Yunnan
- Trans Asia Railway
- Metro in Yunnan