2 Days Dali Cycling Tour around Erhai Lake
Cycle around Erhai Lake from Dali Old Town, pass through Wase, Haidong,Jiangwei, and have some stops to visit scenic spots. On the way, you will enjoy the beautiful scenery...
Code of Tour: YET0000013778
Length of Travel: 2 Day
Destinations of Tour: Dali Old Town-Haidong-Wase-Shuanglang-Jiangwei-Dali Old Town
Departure City: Dali
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Culture Minorities Landscape Cycling
Cycle around Erhai Lake from Dali Old Town, pass through Wase, Haidong,Jiangwei, and have some stops to visit scenic spots. On the way, you will enjoy the beautiful scenery of Erhai Lake. To explore Dali, grab a bike and start pedalling.
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Erhai Lake.
- Experience the ethnic life and culture in Dali.
- Day 1 Dali-Haidong-Wase-Shuanglang
- Day 2 Shuanglang-Jiangwei-Dali
Day 1 Dali-Haidong-Wase-Shuanglang
Sightseeing and Activities:Shuanglang Village, Changyu Village and Patron Saint Temple, Xiaoputuo Island
In the early morning, you will start the cycling from Dali Old Town to Shuanglang Town in Eryuan County. You will ride to Xiaguan, and ride along the Huanhai Road to Jinsuo Islet in Haidong Town. After lunch with local flavour in Hiadong, you will continue the cycling to Tianjing Pagoda (Heaven Mirror), Little Putuo Island in Wase Town. Arrive in Shuanglang Town in the late afternoon and visit Changyu Village and Patron Saint Temple.
Overnight in Shuanglang.
Day 2 Shuanglang-Jiangwei-Dali
Sightseeing and Activities:Nanzhao Island and Erhai Lake, Bai ethnic villages, Shuanglang Town,Xizhou Town
After breakfast, you will enjoy the sunrise of theNanzhao Love Island and Erhai Lake, and take the boat to visit Nnazhao Island including Shayimu(a fisher girl in the legend) Statues, Acuoye Goddess of Mercy (Guanyin) Statue, Nanzhao Palace, the Square of Patron Saint Culture, Taihu Lake Stones and the Big Banyan Trees.
Then start the cycling tour to head for Xizhou Town to visit the traditional Bai style courtyards, then taste the Three-course Tea. Drive back to Dali, Transfer to hotel, drop off and see off. Service ends.
|Destination||5 Star||4 Star||3 Star||Hostels|
|Shuanglang||Pure Hotel||Shilily The Peninsula Hotel||Haiqi Lake-view Hotel||Zhima Kaihua Inn|
|Dali||Hilton Dali Resort And Spa||Landscape Hotel||Gnosis Hotel||Local Hostel|
- Accommodation with breakfast as listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Entrance fees for all programs as listed in the itinerary;
- Experienced English-speaking guide;
- Travel Agency’s Responsibility Insurance;
- Bicycle Rental.
- Land transfer and transportation;
- Luggage transfers between airport and hotels;
- Train Tickets or Flight Tickets;
- Meals not listed in the itinerary;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Personal Travel Accident Insurance;
- Any optional programs;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Personal Consumption;
- Tips (150CNY/day to Guide; 100CNY/day to Driver);
- Visitors are advised to always carry changes of clothing due to the large variations in temperature between day and night.
- The climate is relatively dry, so drink more water every day.
- Protecting oneself from strong UV radiation at high altitude.
- Protecting oneself from altitude sickness. Lessen the effects of altitude sickness, avoid strenuous exercise and have plenty of rest.
- Respect local customs , habits, and religious beliefs.
- Situated on the northern edge of the tropical zone, Xishuangbanna area is hot, humid and rainy; don’t forget to take an umbrella or a raincoat when go out.
- When take photos, please pay attention to your safety, do not shoot in dangerous areas.