Yuanyang Hani Rice Terraces Tours in November
Yuanyang Hani Rice Terraces Weather and Climate in November
When you travel to Yuanyang Hani Rice Terraces in November. The weather in Yuanyang belongs to subtropical monsoon season, the average Maximum temperature in Yuanyang Hani Rice Terraces in November lies around 18.9°C (66°F), the average minimum temperature(usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Yuanyang Hani Rice Terraces in November is 10.6°C (51°F).
Historical Yuanyang Hani Rice Terraces Average Daily Temperatures in November
|November||Average High||Average Low|
|1||18.9°C /66°F||15°C /59°F|
|2||18.9°C /66°F||15°C /59°F|
|3||18.3°C /65°F||15°C /59°F|
|4||18.3°C /65°F||14.4°C /58°F|
|5||18.3°C /65°F||14.4°C /58°F|
|6||17.8°C /64°F||14.4°C /58°F|
|7||17.8°C /64°F||14.4°C /58°F|
|8||17.8°C /64°F||14.4°C /58°F|
|9||17.8°C /64°F||14.4°C /58°F|
|10||17.2°C /63°F||14.4°C /58°F|
|11||17.2°C /63°F||14.4°C /58°F|
|12||17.2°C /63°F||13.3°C /56°F|
|13||16.7°C /62°F||13.3°C /56°F|
|14||16.7°C /62°F||13.3°C /56°F|
|15||16.7°C /62°F||12.8°C /55°F|
|16||16.1°C /61°F||12.8°C /55°F|
|17||16.1°C /61°F||12.8°C /55°F|
|18||16.1°C /61°F||12.8°C /55°F|
|19||15.6°C /60°F||12.2°C /54°F|
|20||15.6°C /60°F||12.2°C /54°F|
|21||15.6°C /60°F||12.2°C /54°F|
|22||15°C /59°F||11.7°C /53°F|
|23||15°C /59°F||11.7°C /53°F|
|24||14.4°C /58°F||11.7°C /53°F|
|25||14.4°C /58°F||11.1°C /52°F|
|26||14.4°C /58°F||11.1°C /52°F|
|27||13.9°C /57°F||11.1°C /52°F|
|28||13.9°C /57°F||10.6°C /51°F|
|29||13.9°C /57°F||10.6°C /51°F|
|30||13.3°C /56°F||10.6°C /51°F|
What to Wear for a November Yuanyang Hani Rice Terraces
Autumn is also called the harvest season of Yuanyang rice terraces. As the pleasant temperature and splendid rice terraces, this season attracts more travelers, making the weather seems hot, too. But you still need to bring some warm coat to handle the suddenly shut-down temperature.
Main Attractions in November Yuanyang Hani Rice Terrace
Hiking along Yuanyang Rice Terracesto enjoy the golden land surrounded will be great to appreciate the whole natural landscape; visit some Hani Folk Villages to find out what they are doing in this harvest season.
- Bada Rice Terraces Fields
Bada Rice Terraces is featured by the stereoscopic and spectacular scenery, beautiful curved line and widest occupation. It is the best place to shoot the sunset. Bada Rice Terraces, a part of Honghe Hani Rice Terraces, was listed as World Heritage Site in 2013.
- Duoyishu Rice Terraces Fields
At the altitude of 1900 meters, Duoyishu Rice Terraces, part of Honghe Hani Rice Terraces, was listed as World Heritage Site in 2013.
- Samaba Rice Terraces Fields
“If you have never been to the Sama Dam, you will never know how large the terraced field is.” The terraced field known as the largest of the world is located in the Baohua Township.
- Laohuzui Rice Terraces Fields
Laohuzui Rice Terraces, also called Tiger Month Rice Terraces or Mengpin Rice Terraces, is core area of Cultural Landscape of Honghe Hani Rice Terraces.
- Longshuba Rice terraces
Longshuba Rice terraces is different from other terraces because the oxygen in the water of the fields varies from other fields which lead to the rapid growth of red duckweed.
- Hani Folk Village
Qingkou is a typical Hani Folk Village, 6 kilometers in the south of Xinjiezhen of Yunayang County. Qingkou Hani Ethnic Village is noted for the harmony gained among forests, village, terraced fields and water conservation system. A museum has been established to showcase the culture and history of the Hani People.
- Mushroom-shaped Houses
As the shaped like mushrooms, here is the name: Mushroom-shaped Houses. It was built by stones or bricks and use thatch to cover roof with a four-slope shape. The building has three layers commonly: upper, middle and lower. People will never feel cold in Winter or hot in Summer, which is quite comfortable to stay.
Useful Travel Tips for Your Yuanyang Hani Rice Terraces Tour in November
- The weather forecast of Yuanyang on the Internet may be not exact because the weather of the rice terraces area is always changeable and unpredictable.
- The temperature here varies greatly between day and night. Please pay attention to keep warm especially in early morning or at night.
- Tickets Prices:
The day ticket is CNY 100 (including Duoyishu, Bada, Laohuzui Scenic Areas and Jingkou Folk village).
The through ticket is CNY 180 ( you can visit the above four scenic areas in ten days of validity).
The annual ticket is CNY 360 ( you can visit the above four scenic areas in one year of validity).
- Travelers can come all the year round and for photographers, the best time is from November to March of next year. Yuanyang Rice Terraces in winter is particularly peaceful, and poetic. From November to April the entire field is irrigated with spring water from the forest above to rejuvenate and getting prepared for the next season. During that period, there is no rice in fields and the flooded paddies are bright with perfect effect of light and shadow.
- If the time is right, you can join the several hundred meters banquet at the street of Hani Nationality, which is the biggest festival there, like Spring Festival, and enjoy the local Hani Culture.