Wuliangshan Mountain Cherry Blossom Festival in Nanjian County, Dali
Wuliangshan Mountain Cherry Blossom Festival
They are open from late November to mid-December every winter, and the flowering period lasts for about 25 days. Therefore, people who want to see the cherry blossom valley style must confirm the flowering period. Many photographers and backpackers regared “Double Twelve” as “the Cherry Blossom Festival in Wuliangshan”.
Cherry Blossoms Valley of Wuliangshan Mountain
Cherry Blossoms Valley of Wuliangshan is in the tea plantation of Huaqing Tea Company of Dali. Many Taiwanese merchants rented this tea garden many years ago. Because of the growth of tea trees, they planted winter cherry blossoms in the tea garden. A few years later, as the cherry tree grows up, the gorgeous photos have brought a considerable tourism industry to the local area, and it has become a popular tourist destination favored by many people in a short time.
Where is Cherry Blossoms Valley of Wuliangshan?
Cherry Blossoms Valley of Wuliangshan is located in De’an Village of Wuliangshan in Nanjian County. It is close to the Lingbao Mountain National Forest Park, 51 km from the county seat.
How to get to Cherry Blossoms Valley?
- There are several shuttle buses to Nanjian every day in the high-speed passenger station. The fare is 28 yuan and the journey takes about 2.5 hours. There is also the bus to Nanjiang in Kunming Western Passenger Station. The price is 128 yuan, and the journey takes about 5 hours.
- From NanJian County to Cherry Blossoms Valley, the shuttle bus to Shale will pass through the cherry blossom valley scenic spot at 8:30, 9:30 and 13:30, 14:30, 15:30. The journey takes about 2 hours and the fare is 15 yuan.There are special buses for the cherry blossom valley in the booming period since 2015. The first bus departs at 9 o’clock. Because it is a direct bus, the journey is shortened by about half an hour.
Best Places to Take Photos of Cherry
Around sunrise in the morning and in the evening, it’s the golden time to take photos. There are three places to take photos:
- The main stage, you can also take panoramic pictures. You can also go down to the tea garden under the viewing platform to find the beauty of the part. This is also the best place to shoot the sunrise.
- Travel 300 meters west from the viewing platform. There is another viewing platform. It’s better to climb up the middle of the mountain to take photos. The angle is good. You can also take panoramic pictures.
- The intersection of cherry blossom tea garden. For example, when walking down the tea garden, it is suggested to walk along the path. In the twists and turns, there is often unexpected scenery. Take photos in the cherry valley. It’s better to take a big scene. Don’t just take photos of cherry. You can take a picture of tea and cherry together to make them look good.
Useful Travel Tips
- There are basic facilities in Cherry Blossoms Valley of Wuliangshan. Travelers can eat and stay in the area.
- Cherry Blossom Valley is free for tourists, no charge, the scenic spot is equipped with a viewing platform.
There are three Cherry Valley in Yunnan, Tengchong Cherry Valley in Baoshan, Chengjiang Cherry Valley in Yuxi, and Wuliangshan Cherry Valley in Nanjian are the only cherry valley full of cherry blossom.