3 Days Lijiang and Shangri-La Small Group Tour from Lijiang
3-day Lijiang and Shangrila tour is the most welcomed tour in Yunnan. Discover Yunnan’s ethnic culture and its beautiful towns and scenery during this mazing 3 days’ tour! This tour includes the major...
Code of Tour: YET-TYT03
Length of Travel: 3 Day
Destinations of Tour: Lijiang-Shangri-la
Price of Tour: $ 330
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature Culture History Minorities Landscape Ancient towns ethnic villages
3-day Lijiang and Shangrila tour is the most welcomed tour in Yunnan. Discover Yunnan’s ethnic culture and its beautiful towns and scenery during this mazing 3 days’ tour! This tour includes the major attractions of Yunnan Province, such as Tiger Leaping Gorge, Songzanlin Monasteryand some ethnic towns and villages. You can also experience the culture of Naxis and Tibetan minorities. The tour is designed for everyone whoever is budget tourist or whoever wants to share a tour with others.
- The best destinations of Yunnan: Lijiang -Shangri-La.
- Discover the natural beauty of Yunnan: Tiger Leaping Gorge, Napahai Lake
- Explore the ethnic groups in Yunnan: Naxi and Tibetan.
- Enjoy the real life of local people in the ancient towns and villages: Lijiang Old Town, Yuhu Village, Baisha Old Town, and Shuhe Old Town, Dukezong Old Town.
- Visit one famous monstery in Yunnan-Songznalin Monastery.
- Day 1 Lijiang
- Day 2 Lijiang-Tiger Leaping Gorge-Shangri-la
- Day 3 Shangri-la
Day 1 Lijiang
Sightseeing and Activities:Baisha Old Town, Baisha Murals, Yuhu Village, Former Residence of Joseph Rock, Shuhe Old Town
In the morning at 08:30 am, meet your guide at the south gate of Lijiang Old Town(in Chinese:丽江古城南门). Then drive to visit Baisha Old Town and Baisha Murals. Afterwards, drive to visit Yuhu Village and Former Residence of Joseph Rock. In the afternoon, transfer to visit Shuhe Old Town.
Day 2 Lijiang-Tiger Leaping Gorge-Shangri-la
Sightseeing and Activities:First Bend of Yangtze River, Upper Tiger Leaping Gorge, Middle Tiger Leaping Gorge, Dukezong Ancient Town, Guishan Hill
Then go on driving to Middle Tiger Leaping Gorge for hiking (about 3 hours). Hike from a place named “14km” to Tina’s Guesthouse.
In the afternoon at 3:30 pm, drive to Shangri-la. Upon arrival, stroll around Dukezong Ancient Town and walk up to the top of Guishan Hill to see the Grand Prayer Wheel and have a panoramic view of Shangri-La city.
Transfer to the hotel.
Day 3 Shangri-la
Sightseeing and Activities:Songzanlin Monastery, Napahai Lake, Tibetan family
In the late afternoon, drive back to Shangri-La downtown and drop you off to Moonshine Square(in Chinese: 月光广场). Tour ends.
|Destination||5 Star||4 Star||3 Star||Hostels|
|Lijiang||/||/||Baisha Holiday Resort/Louwailou Hotel
|Shangri-la||/||/||Holy Melody Hotel/Bodhi Boutique Inn||/|
Price Details for Shoulder Season
|Travel Date||January to 14th, July;
26th, August-31st, December
(Except Chinese Spring Festival and National Day)
|Group Size||2 pax and up|
|Price for Per Person||USD 330/CNY 2,145|
|Single Room Supplement||USD 29/ CNY 190|
Price Details for Tourism Season
|Travel Date||15th, July to 25th, August|
|Group Size||2 pax and up|
|Price for Per Person||USD 381/CNY 2,475|
|Single Room Supplement||USD 34/ CNY 220|
|Date of Cancellation||Charge Incurred( Based on the total amount)|
|more than 1 month before departure||0|
|11-30 days before departure||5%|
|5-10 days before departure||20%|
|3-4 days before departure||60%|
|within 2 days before departure||100%|
- Two nights twin-shared accommodation with breakfast;
- Sharing-vehicle with air conditioners;
- Excellent English-speaking guide;
- Entrance tickets mentioned in the itinerary;
- Two bottles of water each day each person.
- Lunches and dinners;
- International train tickets/flight tickets;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- Any optional programs/activities;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Personal consumption;
- Any picking-up and dropping of service between hotel and airport;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips (USD 5-10/day/person to guide; USD 5-10/day/person to driver).
For the price will be different in different seasons. Please contact us for more details.