2 Days Dali Wuliang Mountain Cherry Blossoms Valley Tour
This 2-day tour is not only a flowers tour, but it is also a tea culture tour in Wuliangshan of Dali. Step into Wuliang Cherry Valley, you will see...
Code of Tour: YET0000039283
Length of Travel: 2 Day
Destinations of Tour: Dali-Weishan Ancient Town-Nanjian County-Wuliangshan Town-Lingbaoshan Mountain-Dali
Departure City: Dali
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Flowers tours Historical and cultural tours Nature scenery Tea culture tours
This 2-day tour is not only a flowers tour, but it is also a tea culture tour in Wuliangshan of Dali. Step into Wuliang Cherry Valley, you will see the cherry blossom, and visit tea gardens. Besides, you could relax your body and enjoy fresh air in Lingbaoshan Mountain.
- Have flowers tour in Dali-Observe the Blossom of the cherry;
- Visit Old Town of Weishan County to learn Nanzhao Culture;
- Step into forest park-Lingbaoshan to enjoy the nature scenery and fresh air;
- Learn Chinese tea culture by visiting tea garden in Wuliangshan.
- Day 1: Dali-Weishan Old Town-Nanjian-Wuliangshan
- Day 2: Wuliangshan-Lingbaoshan-Dali
Day 1 Dali-Weishan Old Town-Nanjian-Wuliangshan
Sightseeing and Activities: Weishan Old Town, Wuliangshan Cherry Valley, Tea Garden
Pick you up at your own booked hotel in Dali. Then drive to Weishan County and visit Weishan Old Town. After that, drive to visit Wuliangshan Cherry Valley. You will not only see the blossom of the cherry, but also could visit the tea garden in the valley.
Day 2 Wuliangshan-Lingbaoshan-Dali
Sightseeing and Activities: Lingbaoshan National Forest Park
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
In the morning, visit Lingbaoshan National Forest Park. Lingbaoshan National Forest Park(灵宝山国家森林公园) is 56 km from the county seat of Nanjian(南涧). It belongs to the Wuliangshan Mountain and enjoys the altitude of 2528 meters. Climbing up the top of mountain, travelers can appreciate the snow of Cangshan Mountain in the north, Pinghu(平湖) in the south, Ailao Mountain in the east and the sunset in the west. Lingbaoshan is knowns as the unique shape, like a lying Buddha. Therefore, it was called the Lingbaoshan Mountain.
After lunch, drive back to Dali. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Meals not listed;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.