2 Days Luxi Alu Cave and Chengzi Ancient Village Tour from Kunming
This journey will take you to visit the less-well known attractions of southeast Yunnan. Chengzi Ancient Village which has a history over 600 years. It preserves their traditional dwelling house...
Code of Tour: YET0000013769
Length of Travel: 2 Day
Destinations of Tour: Kunming-Shilin-Luxi-Chengzi Village-Kunming
Departure City: Kunming
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature Culture Landscape ethnic villages
This journey will take you to visit the less-well known attractions of southeast Yunnan. Chengzi Ancient Village which has a history over 600 years. It preserves their traditional dwelling house well. You will be surprised by its unique settlement untouched by modernity. Luxi Alu Cave shows three different passages of the cave which are called Luyuan Cave, Yuzhu Cave, and Biyu Cave, each with characteristic speleothems.
- Marvel at its natural stone masterpieces in Stone Forest.
- Meet the friendly ethnic group, Yi in Chengzi Ancient Village.
- Walk and explore the unique karst landscape in Luxi Alu Cave.
- Day 1: Kunming-Luxi
- Day 2: Luxi-Kunming
Day 1 Kunming-Shilin-Luxi
Sightseeing and Activities: Stone Forest
Accommodation:the Stone Forest, Luxi
After breakfast, we will drive 86 kilometers to the renowned Stone Forest, the ‘First Wonder of the World’. You’ll marvel at its natural stone masterpieces and be bewitched by the intricate formations. You will feel like get into a ‘stone world’.
In the late afternoon, drive to Luxi for overnight.
Day 2 Luxi-Chengzi Ancient Village-Shilin-Kunming
Sightseeing and Activities:Luxi Alu Cave, Chengzi Ancient Village
Meals:Breakfast and lunch
Our guide and driver will pick you up at hotel lobby early in the morning and drive for 2.5 hours to Chengzi ancient village. Explore the ancient village and have lunch nearby. Chengzi Village is a beautiful Yi village in Luxi County, 200 km from Kunming city and 80 km away from Stone Forest. The mysterious village has a history over 300 years featuring unique Yi ethnic group traditional style dwellings. Many visitors are draw to here by its characteristic structures and history.
|Destination||5 Star||4 Star||4 Star||Hostels|
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodation with breakfast as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide and vehicle for transfers & sightseeing;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Two bottles of mineral water each day.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel insurance;
- All optional programs;
- Domestic flight/train not listed in the itinerary. (We can provide you the domestic flight/train ticket booking service at the BEST discount price; please contact us our travel experts for the details.)
- Visitors are advised to always carry changes of clothing due to the large variations in temperature between day and night.
- The climate is relatively dry, so drink more water every day.
- Protecting oneself from strong UV radiation at high altitude.
- Protecting oneself from altitude sickness. Lessen the effects of altitude sickness, avoid strenuous exercise and have plenty of rest.
- Respect local customs , habits, and religious beliefs.
- When take photos, please pay attention to your safety, do not shoot in dangerous areas.