2 Days Xinping County Tour with Huayaodai Ethnic People and Ailaoshan Mountain Discovery
Ailao Mountain is the closest national nature reserve to Kunming. Ancient trees and jungle flying streams have blessed the descendants of the royal family of ancient Yunnan. Each scenic...
Code of Tour: YET0000025126
Length of Travel: 2 Day
Destinations of Tour:
Departure City: Kunming
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature Minorities Landscape ethnic villages
Ailao Mountain is the closest national nature reserve to Kunming. Ancient trees and jungle flying streams have blessed the descendants of the royal family of ancient Yunnan. Each scenic spot of Chu Orange, Yi Tusi House, Longxi Manor, Shimen Gorge, Nanen Falls has witnessed the history of the Ailao Mountains and is a gift from nature. Walk only the history of the thick and passion of ethnic minorities, but also the freshest air, the most beautiful scenery, to a “lung washing” tour!
- Experience Manor tour in Chu Orange Manor and Longxi Li Clan Manor.
- Explore Huayao Dai’s historical changes.
- Lose yourself in the natural landscape in Xinping.
- Day 1: Kunming – Gasa Town
- Day 2: Gasa Town-Kunming
Day 1 Kunming-Yuxi-Xinping-Gasa Town
Sightseeing and Activities:Kunming-Yuxi-Xinping-Gasa Town
Meals: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2 Gasa Town-Ailao Mountain-Xinping-Yuxi-Kunming
Sightseeing and Activities:Gasa Town-Ailao Mountain-Xinping-Yuxi-Kunming
|Destination||5 Star||4 Star||3 Star||Hostels|
|Kunming||Kunming Junle Hotel||Kunming Jinjiang Hotel||Kunming Longteng Hotel||Kunming Yijia Hotel|
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.
1.Visitors are advised to always carry changes of clothing due to the large variations in temperature between day and night.
2.The climate is relatively dry, so drink more water every day.
3.Protecting oneself from strong UV radiation at high altitude.
4.Protecting oneself from altitude sickness. Lessen the effects of altitude sickness, avoid strenuous exercise and have plenty of rest.
5.Respect local customs , habits, and religious beliefs.
6.Situated on the northern edge of the tropical zone, Xishuangbanna area is hot, humid and rainy.
7.don’t forget to take an umbrella or a raincoat when go out.
8.When take photos, please pay attention to your safety, do not shoot in dangerous areas.