Shangri-la discovery travel blogs share the travel experiences in Shangri-la, mainly including Shangri-la hiking tour to Niru village. These travel blogs related to Shangri-la can serve as guide for you when you plan a Shangri-la tour. As one of the most important destinations on the Yunnan classic tour routes, there are the lofty and continuous snowy mountains, endless grasslands, steep and grand gorges, azure lakes and the bucolic villages in Shangri-la, always leaving a deep impression on visitors. Shangri-La is also an ideal destination for those who love climbing and hiking.
Travel Blogs on Shangri-la Hiking Tours
- Hiking Tour around Niru Village in Shangrila
- 4 Days Shangrila Hiking Tour to Niru Village, Nanbao Pasture and Qicai Waterfall
- 3 Days Shangrila Hiking Tour to Niru Village
- Yunnan and Sichuan Hiking Tour from Shangrila Niru Village to Daocheng Yading
- Follow in the footsteps of Joseph Rock and Hike from Shangrila Niru Village to Daocheng Yading Nature Reserve