Yunnan is featuring 25 minorities, mountains and canyons, snow mountains, plateau lakes, stone forest, Hani rice terraces, karst caves, flowers and cultural relics and historical sites. Known as colorful Yunnan, Yunnan is a place bond with diverse cultures and beautiful landscapes, which can bring you a variety of travel experiences. Visiting the “Spring City” Kunming, ancient Dali city with Erhai Lake, romantic Lijiang Ancient Town, the “Lost Horizon” Shangri-La, the world deepest gorge “Tiger Leaping Gorge“, the magnificent Hani rice terraces and Dongchuan red land, as well as snow-capped mountains and glaciers in Yunnan by driving, hiking and climbing, you will certainly have an unforgettable and excellent Yunnan tour.
Travel Experience in Yunnan
Travelling in Yunnan will bring you a variety of travel experiences. Here below are some of them.
- Posche-911 Self-driving Tour to Kunming, Jianshui, Yuanyang, Puer and XishuangBanna
- Travel to Three Pagodas of Chongsheng Monastery in Dali
- 1 Day Jade Dragon Snow Mountain Hiking Tour Experience from Yuhu Village
- Hiking Adventure Tour in Cangshan Mountain of Dali
- Dali Hiking Tour along The Ancient Tea-Horse Caravan Trail from Xizhou to Fengyu
- Wonderful Experience of Haba Snow Mountain Climbing Tour in Yunnan
- 1 Day XishuangBanna Tropical Rainforest Hiking Tour
- Enjoying Different Landscape of Lugu Lake
- Yubeng Village: More than Paradise
- Lincang Wengding Wa village–China’s last primitive tribe
- Travel to Cherry Blossoms Valley of Wuliangshan Mountain
- Baimang Snow Mountain Hiking Tour Experience in Shangrila