1 Day Dali to Lijiang Tour
Our tour combines ancient history with modern tourist attractions. In the 1 day, you’ll visit Bai and Naxi ethnic groups’ land. The most magnificent scenery and colorful ethnic culture...
Code of Tour: YET0000014027
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Dali-Lijiang
Departure City: Dali
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Culture History Minorities Ancient towns
Our tour combines ancient history with modern tourist attractions. In the 1 day, you’ll visit Bai and Naxi ethnic groups’ land. The most magnificent scenery and colorful ethnic culture of Yunnan are waiting to be explored, from ancient town to ethnic village, from the Snow Mountain pool to Dongba culture…all make you get far from the madding crowd!
- Visit the most famous Old Towns, Xizhou Old Town and Lijiang Old Town.
- Discover Bai and Naxi ethnic culture.
- Find a best location to see the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain in this park.
Day 1 Dali-Lijiang
Sightseeing and Activities:Xizhou Old Town, Zhoucheng Village, Black Dragon Pool, Dongba Culture Museum, Lijiang Old Town
Our local guide will meet you at your hotel in Dali. Drive to visit Xizhou Town. Appreciate Bai-style traditional architectural courtyards, and taste their fragrant Three-Course Tea. Then visit Zhoucheng Village and the Bai people’s Tie-dying cloth workshop where you can take some special souvenir with the Bai ethnic style.
After lunch, drive to Lijiang. Visit the Black Dragon Pool and Dongba Culture Museum. Afterward, stroll in Lijiang Old Town, a well-preserved old city of ethnic minorities with brilliant culture, is a central town of the Lijiang Autonomous County of the Naxi Ethnic Minority in Yunnan Province.
Send you to hotel, service ends.
|City||5 Star||4 Star||3 Star|
- All land transfer and transportation;
- Entrance fees and activities as listed in the program.
- A Skilled driver& An Experienced English-speaking guide;
- Two bottles of water each day each person;
- Meals as mentioned.
- International Train Tickets/Flight Tickets;
- Meals not mentioned;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Personal Travel Accident Insurance;
- Any optional programs/activities;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Personal Consumption;
- Tips (150CNY/day to Guide; 100CNY/day to Driver);
- Bank Charge of remittance;
- Accommodation with breakfast.