1 Day Weishan Snack Festival Tour
The Weishan Yi and Hui Autonomous County is located in the south of the Dali Bai Autonomous Prefecture in the west of Yunnan Province. Besides the ethnic culture, Taoist...
Code of Tour: YET0000012812
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Dali-Weishan-Dali
Departure City: Dali
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Food Culture History Festivals
The Weishan Yi and Hui Autonomous County is located in the south of the Dali Bai Autonomous Prefecture in the west of Yunnan Province. Besides the ethnic culture, Taoist culture and beautiful scenery, it is called a paradise of dainty snacks. A 7-day snack festival is held here in the 8th day of the second month in the Chinese calendar every year, offering people with famous Weishan snacks, including stewed fruits, bean-made cakes, and noodles, rice-noodles, baked rice cake, baked beef and so many famous Yunnan food .
- Enjoy the local culture like Taoist culture and ethnic culture.
- Taste the featured dishes and snacks.
Day 1 Dali-Weishan-Dali
Sightseeing and Activities:Weishan Old Town, Donglianhua Village, Snack Streets, Taste snacks
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Pick you up at your hotel in Dali Old Town. Drive 1 hour to Weishan County.
After that, transfer back to Dali. Send you to your hotel. Service ends.
- All land transfer and transportation;
- Entrance fees and activities as listed in the program.
- A Skilled driver& An Experienced English-speaking guide;
- Two bottles of water each day each person;
- Meals as mentioned.
International Train Tickets/Flight Tickets;
- Meals not mentioned;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Personal Travel Accident Insurance;
- Any optional programs/activities;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Personal Consumption;
- Tips (150CNY/day to Guide; 100CNY/day to Driver);
- Bank Charge of remittance;
- Accommodation with breakfast.
- Visitors are advised to always carry changes of clothing due to the large variations in temperature between day and night.
- The climate is relatively dry, so drink more water every day.
- Protecting oneself from strong UV radiation at high altitude.
- Protecting oneself from altitude sickness. Lessen the effects of altitude sickness, avoid strenuous exercise and have plenty of rest.
- Respect local customs , habits, and religious beliefs.
- Situated on the northern edge of the tropical zone, Xishuangbanna area is hot, humid and rainy; don’t forget to take an umbrella or a raincoat when go out.
- When take photos, please pay attention to your safety, do not shoot in dangerous areas.