1 Day Lijiang Jade Dragon Snow Mountain Tour with Impression Lijiang Show
Jade Dragon Snow Mountain (Yulong Mountain) is the southernmost glacier in the Northern Hemisphere. Consisting of 13 peaks, among which Shanzidou is the highest with an altitude of 5,600...
Code of Tour: YET0000004309
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Lijiang-Jade Dragon Mountain-Lijiang
Departure City: Lijiang
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature History Landscape
Jade Dragon Snow Mountain (Yulong Mountain) is the southernmost glacier in the Northern Hemisphere. Consisting of 13 peaks, among which Shanzidou is the highest with an altitude of 5,600 meters, the mountain stretches a length of 35 kilometers and a width of 20 kilometers. Looked from Lijiang Old Town in the south which is 15 kilometers away, the snow-covered and fog-enlaced mountain resembles a jade dragon lying in the clouds, hence the name.
- Explore Jade Dragon Snow Mountain and visit Ganghaizi Meadow, Baishui River and Blue Moon Valley.
- Feel and learn history of Lijiang from Baisha Old Town and Baisha Mural.
- Experience life, nature and culture in the performance of Impression Lijiang Ethnic Show.
Day 1 Lijiang-Jade Dragon Snow Mountain-Lijiang
Sightseeing and Activities: Ganhaizi Meadow, Baishui River, Yak Meadow, Impression Lijiang Ethnic Show, Baisha Old Town, Baisha Mural
In the morning, Our guide will meet you at your hotel, then drive to Jade Dragon Snow Mountain which is 30 kilometers away from Lijiang Old Town. Visit Ganhaizi Meadow, then take the sightseeing bus to visit Baishui River, which is well-known as the Blue Moon Valley from the glacier of the snow mountain. Take chairlift to visit the Spruce Meadow(3200 meters) in the snow mountain. Watch Impression Lijiang Ethnic Show in the outdoors theater in front of the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain.
In the afternoon, visit Baisha Old Town and the Baisha Mural which has a history of about 600 years, it was listed in the World Cultural Heritage by the UNESCO 1997. Transfer back to your hotel, service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide and vehicle for transfers & sightseeing;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Two bottles of mineral water each person.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Accommodation in Lijiang;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff.
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.