How Can you Ride Motorbike to China
How you can ride your own bikes to China
You may ride your motorcycles in and out of China without having to leave the ground. Exotic routes include Laos (Boten) to China (Mohan), Nepal (Kodari) to Tibet (Zhangmu), Kirghizstan-Xinjiang(Torugart Pass), Mongolia – China (Erenhot).
1. Start dreaming and share your dreams with RideChina
2. Contact us for route planning ( As early as possible )
3. Confirm your trip and send us your document of vehicles and drivers (deposit needed)
4. We send you the invitation letter and other supporting document for your visa application
5. We start the process of permit application and book your tour
6. Reconfirm the date and time to meet when entry date approaches.
7. Your guide will meet you at the designated border
8. Clear customs, do vehicle inspection and get your Chinese licenses
9. Travel with your guide across China to your exit border
10. Clear customs and departure for your onward adventure
It takes 60 working days to prepare all the permits, temporary plates and driving licenses. Please start your trip planning as early as possible.
All self driving tour groups MUST be accompanied by our guides on the whole trip in China. We can either send you a riding guide on his own motorcycle, or a guide who drives a support vehicle.
Depends on the value of your vehicles, Chinese Customs will require a sum of money as guaranty. Once the vehicles leave the country, the money is refunded.
Self Driving Permits & Licenses
Our service will help you with the puzzling and complicated application procedures, so that you can get the permit and temporary Chinese driver’s licenses in order to ride in China.
All tours MUST be accompanied by our guides all time.