1 Day Dali Highlights Tour
This 1 Day Dali City Tour will show you the top attractions of a historically and culturally famous city in China. Enjoy your relaxing time strolling around the Dali...
Code of Tour: YET0000013780
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Dali Old Town-Xizhou-Zhoucheng-Erhai Lake-Dali Old Town
Departure City: Dali
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Culture History Cruise Ancient towns ethnic villages
This 1 Day Dali City Tour will show you the top attractions of a historically and culturally famous city in China. Enjoy your relaxing time strolling around the Dali Old Town and Xizhou Town; Explore the landmark of Dali — the Three Pagodas; Cruise in the Erhai Lake; Fully appreciate the ethnic culture of Bai People in Zhoucheng Village. This is a Dali highlight tour about beautiful landcsape, profound history and authentic ethnic culture.
- Have a grand view of the profound history and splendid culture of Dali.
- Experience the Buddhist culture of Dali.
- Travel by cruise ship on Erhai Lake.
Sightseeing and Activities:Dali Old Town, Three Pagodas, Xizhou Old Town, Zhoucheng Village, Erhai Lake
In the morning, head for Xizhou Town to fully appreciate Bai-style traditional architectural courtyards, taste their fragrant Three-Course Tea and explore their distinctive culture.
Transfer to visit Zhoucheng Village and the Bai people’s Tie-dying cloth workshop where you can take some special souvenir with the Bai ethnic style.
Then visit Three Pagodas in Chongshen Monastery which has a history of over 1,800 years located at the foot of Cangshan Mountain facing to the Erhai Lake. Three Pagodas are made of three ancient independent pagodas forming a symmetrical triangle.
In the afternoon, you’ll cruise in Erhai Lake by the small boat to the Jinsuo Islet in the east Erhai Lake. There are 200 Bai ethnic families around 1000 people in Jinsuo Island.In Erhai Lake cruise, you will enjoy the green Cangshan Mountain and the Three Pagodas from a far as well as lots of birds and seagulls flying over the lake.
In the late afternoon, take a walk in Dali Old Town. Visit Foreigner’s Street and ancient city wall.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.