Shangri-La Weather in July
Shangri-La Weather and Climate in July
When you travel to Shangri-La in July. The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Shangri-La in July is 9.4°C (49°F) . The average maximum temperature in Shangri-La in July is 20.6°C (69°F) . July falls in the rainy season with an average precipitation of 240 mm (9.4 in). July is the wettest month of the year. You will see the sun sometimes in this month, it has 134 hours of sun.
Historical Shangri-La Average Daily Temperatures in July
|July||Average High||Average Low|
|1||20.6°C /69°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|2||20.6°C /69°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|3||20.6°C /69°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|4||20.6°C /69°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|5||20.6°C /69°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|6||20.6°C /69°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|7||20.6°C /69°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|8||20°C /68°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|9||20°C /68°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|10||20°C /68°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|11||20°C /68°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|12||20°C /68°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|13||20°C /68°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|14||20°C /68°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|15||20°C /68°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|16||20°C /68°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|17||20°C /68°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|18||20°C /68°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|19||20°C /68°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|20||20°C /68°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|21||20°C /68°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|22||20°C /68°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|23||20°C /68°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|24||20°C /68°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|25||20°C /68°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|26||20°C /68°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|27||20°C /68°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|28||20°C /68°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|29||20°C /68°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|30||20°C /68°F||9.4°C /49°F|
|31||20°C /68°F||9.4°C /49°F|
What to Wear for a July Shangri-La Travel
July is a rainy season, rainy days will be more, rainy days will be slightly cooler, and sunny days will feel more hot – inside thin outer thick clothes will be more comfortable and easy to take off. Girls can wear long skirts and shawls when taking pictures. Suggestions for national costumes are comfortable sneakers, long clothes, trousers and skirts. Remember to take sunscreen and rain gear with you.
Useful Travel Tips for you to travel Shangri-La in July
- You can drink more water on the way of traveling, the most important thing is taking some skin care products,so that the skin will not be dry.
- Ultraviolet radiation is strong here, so visitors must prepare some sunscreen products to prevent skin from being burned by ultraviolet radiation, and wind and sand is relatively large, masks are essential items.
- After arriving, you may have altitude stress: shortness of breath, chest tightness and dreaminess. At this moment, you must not do strenuous exercise or drink alcohol but should have a good rest and keep warm.
- A pair of sunglasses is essential to travel here to prevent your eyes.
- There are many nationalities here. When traveling here, we should first learn about the customs and taboos of different nationalities in order to prevent some unintentional actions from offending them.
Places to Visit in July Shangri-La
- Pudacuo National Park
Being one of the most bio-diverse regions in China’s Yunnan Province, Pudacuo National Park is the first national park in Chinese mainland which was announced on June 25, 2007. Pudacuo National Park is suitable for traveling all the year around. Different season has different scenery.
- Xiaozhongdian Pasture and Flower Sea:
June to October is a nice season to see wild flower in Xiaozhongdian, Shangrila. You can also see Tibetan village, Yaks and other animals. if you are traveling by road in this season, you will not miss it.
- Dukezhong Ancient Town
Just like the meaning of its name in Tibetan, the “Castle built on Stone”, Dukezong Ancient Town is built on the mountain foot. As one of the largest and best-preserved Tibetan residence groups in China, the 1300-year-old Dukezong Ancient Town, not only plays an important role in the Old Tea – Horse Road, but also serves as a corridor connecting Chinese and Tibetan language, people, religion and cultures.
- Bala Gezong Grand Canyon:
Balagezong Scenic Spots take gorge landscape as a main. With total area about 176 square kilometers, scenic Balagezong set scenic snow-capped mountains, valleys, forests, lakes, meadows, pastures, rivers, villages as a whole, form a unique view with a set of various landscape and an overall experience. Summer are the best seasons to visit Bala Gezong Scenic Spot.