1 Day Dali Easy Hiking Tour to Cangshan Mountain
A 10 km hike from a small, quiet farming village at the foot of Cangshan Mountain through terraced fields, tea plantations and along the edge of a dramatic river...
Code of Tour: YET0000019638
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Dali-Cangshan
Departure City: Dali City
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature Landscape Climbing Mountains
A 10 km hike from a small, quiet farming village at the foot of Cangshan Mountain through terraced fields, tea plantations and along the edge of a dramatic river gorge to a beautiful alpine meadow with hidden waterfalls and stunning views of Erhai Lake at an elevation of 2600 metres above sea level.
- Meet beautiful sceneries along the road.
- Enjoy a overlook of Erhai Lake and Dali Ancient town at an elevation of 2600 metres.
Day 1 Dali Old Town – Cangshan Mountain – Dali
Sightseeing and Activities:Cangshan Hiking
Pick you up at your hotel. Drive to the foot of Cangshan Mountain called Heyang Cun (literally “Sun Crane Village”). The hike begins at the top of Heyang Village at an elevation of approximately 2000 metres. Start hiking to Yudai Road (1.5 hour) for a rest. On the way, you willl pass through wild tea gardens and meet many pine trees. Go on hikinng till at 12:30 pm, have a good rest and have your lunch in a pavilion. Hike to Taoxi Valley to see waterfall and rivers in the valley. Hike to Zhonghe and take cableway to go downhill. Take our car back to Dali Old Town, service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.
- Better to have long trousers and sports shoes;
- Sun-cream is needed to protect your skin；
- Please do not litter;
- Please follow your tour guide and do not walk around on your own.