1 Day Kunming City Tour with Temple Culture
Yunnan is an important pilgrimage destination in the world with compatible religious beliefs for which one can experience Theravada, Mahayana and Tibetan Buddhism. Among these Buddhist temples all around...
Code of Tour: YET0000014039
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Kunming
Departure City: Kunming
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Culture History Landscape
Yunnan is an important pilgrimage destination in the world with compatible religious beliefs for which one can experience Theravada, Mahayana and Tibetan Buddhism. Among these Buddhist temples all around Yunnan province, these temples are the must-gos of travellers to Yunnan for a classic tour starting from Kunming.
- Visit the grandest and most important Buddhist temple in Yunnan Province.
- Vitness the temple made of gold.
- See the first temple made for Zen Buddhism in Yunnan.
Day 1 Kunming
Sightseeing and Activities:Yuantong Temple, Qiongzhu Temple, Golden Temple
Pick you up from your hotel. This morning, we visit Qiongzhu Temple–it is also called Bamboo Temple.
After lunch, visit Golden Temple.
Afterwards, transfer to visit Yuantong Temple.
Drive back to your hotel. Service ends.
|City||5 Star||4 Star||3 Star|
- Entrance fees and activities listed in the tour;
- Land transfer by private vehicle;
- Chinese lunch;
- Skilled driver and experienced English-speaking guide;
- Two bottles of water for each person.
- Accommodation with breakfast;
- Any personal consuption;
- Optional program;