Yunnan Starbucks Stores
Since 1971, Starbucks Coffee Company has been committed to ethically sourcing and roasting high-quality arabica coffee. Today, with stores around the globe, the company is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world.
Starbucks Opens first Store in Yunnan Pu’er
New store in Pu’er brings to life Starbucks “bean-to-cup” experience in China’s Coffee Origin Community, honoring six years of close collaboration with the local farming community
On 21 June 2018, Pu’er, China – Starbucks Coffee Company (NASDAQ:SBUX) celebrated the grand opening of its first store in the coffee capital of China, Pu’er, Yunnan Province. For the first time ever, the store realizes Starbucks aspirations to pay tribute to China’s coffee origin community and to connect the customer to the entire coffee ecosystem, from the seedling at the “first ten feet” in coffee farms, to the unparalleled craft of brewing by a Starbucks barista at the “last ten feet”.
Starbucks Stores in Kunming
- Salvador’s Coffee House (萨尔瓦多 咖啡 馆), located in the most frequented street of the foreign community residing in Kunming for over a decade, next to the Green Lake Park
- The French Café (兰 白 红), a French coffee shop near Wenlin Street
- Chicago Coffee (芝城 咖啡), a charming café and roaster
- Slice of Heaven (天堂 角), this place also serves excellent desserts
- Prague Café Coffee Hall (布拉格 咖啡 馆), with a very cozy atmosphere