Canglongdong Cave in Cangyuan County, Lincang
Chinese Name: 沧源藏龙洞
Chinese Pinyin: Cang Yuan Cang Long Dong
English Name: Canglongdong Cave in Cangyuan County
Type: Cave, Natural Landmark
Visiting Time: 2-3 Hours
Opening Time: Not Yet Open
Tickets Fee: Not Yet Open
Add: Located in Cangyuan County of Yunnan
Canglong Cave is the hiding place of Prince Dragon, located in Cangyuan County, Yunnan Province, China. It’s located in the Yungui Plateau, is a cave. At present, it is in the initial stage of development and has now invested nearly 1 million yuan. It takes about 150m from the entrance of the hole to reach the fork entrance of the scenic spot. The right hole has now been developed more than 600m, and the left hole has been developed more than 800m.
Main Attractions in Canglongdong Cave
1. Baishou Hall (百兽厅)
The hall is located 120 meters after entering the cave. It’s 40 meters long, 48 meters wide and 28 meters high. The hall has stalagmites, stony columns, which are like that monkey is playing, lion is crouching, tiger is foraging and so on.
2. Shentian Hall (神田厅)
The Shentian Hall is located at 550 meters (40 meters in length, 30 meters in width, 40 meters in height; 1.7 to 1.5 meters in height and 3 meters in width) in the rockfill dam at the bottom of the cave.
3. Guanyin Hall (观音厅)
There are full of magical color in Guanyin Hall. A stalagmite at the gate of the hall is very much like the treasure lotus in which Quan yin rides. Walking into the hall, the stone pillar looks like a Wa girl, some like a giant Ganoderma lucidum, and some like Maitreya sitting in a lifelike, lifelike manner.
4. Talin Hall (塔林厅)
The Tallinn Hall is located 300 meters in the branch hole. There are dozens of stalagmites, stone columns, about 8-15 meters high, one stone pillar is about 20 meters high.
How to Get & Leave There
Cangyuan Washan Airport (沧源佤山机场) is an airport being built to serve Cangyuan Wa Autonomous County in Lincang, Yunnan province, southwest China. The airport is located in Nuoliang Township (糯良乡). Construction began on 20 December 2013, the airport have been opened to navigation by the end of 2016. It is the second airport in the prefecture-level city of Lincang, after Lincang Airport.
By Long-distance Bus
1. Cangyuan Bus terminal (沧源客运站)
Address: Provincial highway 314, Cangyuan County, Lincang.(临沧市沧源佤族自治县314省道)
2. Mangka Bus terminal (芒卡客运站)
Address: Mangka Town, Cangyuan County, Lincang (临沧市沧源佤族自治县芒卡镇)
3. Cangyuan Automobile Transport Company
Phone: 0883-7121699 (+86-0883-7121699)
Address: MengDong Street, Cangyuan autonomous county, LinCang, Yunnan.
1. Dress: The climate here is the subtropical monsoon climate, annual average temperature is 17.2℃, the lowest temperature is -1.3℃. Therefore, in Summer and Autumn, you don’t have to take a lot of warm clothes, but a coat for slightly dropping in the temperature on rainy days; In spring and winter, even if it’s not so cold, you should keep warm because we don’t have heating there.
2. Sunscreen: Yunnan province is on the Yunnan-Guizhou plateau with enough sunshine and strong ultraviolet ray, so sun cream is needed. In addition, you can prepare a hat or sun-proof clothing.
3. Safety: Yunnan is a mountainous region, so is Cangyuan. You are supposed to watch your step, especially in Canglong Cave.