Manlei Buddhist Pagodas in Menghai County, XishuangBanna
XishuangBanna Manlei Buddhist Pagodas in Menghai County travel guide introduces the main attractions, entrance tickets booking, The best time to visit, How to Get there, the highlights, facts, history, photos, weather, accommodation, visiting routes, travel tips, tour maps of Manlei Buddhist Pagodas in XishuangBanna(曼磊佛塔).
● Chinese Name: 曼磊佛塔（Man Lei Fo Ta)
● Keywords: Manlei Buddhist Pagodas tickets, Mother-son Pagoda, Buddhist,
● Location: Mengzhe, Menghai County, Xishuangbanna, Yunnan Province
● Scenic Area:
● Admission Fee: 10RMB for ticket
● Opening Hours:08:00-17:00 (1 to 2 hours for a visit)
‣ About Manlei Buddhist Pagodas
Banna Manlei mother-son pagoda is located in Yunnan Menghaixian Mengzhe south-east of the dam adjacent to the Cayman Lei Walled Peak, there are two pagodas , the big one is 20-metres high, the small one is 15 m high, the pagoda are four square for the shaft octahedron. At the top have two metal jewelries; there are two small Buddhist temples between them.
In the south of the pagoda there is one wild mango tree which is more than 30 meters high, the small pagoda’s history and the wild mango tree the same age. Now the two pagodas have been repaired new, they are the Dai Buddhist followers to worship and sightseeing attractions.
‣ Attraction Transportation
You can take a regular bus in Jinghong Bus Station to Menghai County, CNY 10 per person.
‣ Best Time to Visit
Can be visit all around the year. Belonging to tropical rainforest climate, Xishuangbanna’s dry season is from November to April the next year and rainy season is from May to October. With annual average temperature of 21c, it has long summer and no winter. With cool and pleasant four seasons, the best time for traveling Xishuangbanna is from October to April the next year.
● Respect the local customs of Dai and other minorities.
● Do not loud noise, not comments and sneer.